Posted on: 01-11-2021
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping in consideration, the software quality needs. Design and define the interaction between the different component pieces. Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack. Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application. Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments. Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development. Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process. Responsibility to develop unit test cases for your project module.
Minimum 4+ years
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or related)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in software development.
- B.E./ B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electronics or related field.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, hands-on knowledge on Java stack (Spring/Hibernate).
- Must have experience working in Microservices architecture.
- Strong understanding of RESTFul web services Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website.
- Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores.
- Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs.
- Experience in developing a new product from scratch or working in a start-up company is not essential but would be a plus.
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.