Posted on: 01-11-2021
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
You will make significant contributions by bringing engineering excellence and innovating new features and functions to the customer and consumer centric applications in the mobile payments industry. You will analyse product requirements, design implementations and participate in integration testing. You will be part of a very innovative, dedicated and high-performance team and will need to match their level of excellence and diligence in delivering world-class banking applications.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or related)
- Experience developing iOS applications using Swift, Objective-C, Storyboards, Auto Layout, UIKit, Multi-threading, CoreData
- Experience with a Reactive Functional programming framework, Xcode + Instruments, interfacing with REST back-ends, unit and UI testing via Apple XCTest framework
- Experience with RESTful API and third party frameworks
- DevOps automation experience will be preferred
- Android Developer/Lead: 5+ years
- Strong command over XCode IDE, C programming language.
- Strong experience in Application support and maintenance preferably Finance and Banking domains
- Strong experience in back end integration over REST APIs/SOAP services.
- Experience publishing applications to the App Store/Enterprise store.
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Experience working with UI/UX designers and design tools (Adobe XD, Figma, etc.).
- Experience working with testing teams and defect tracking tools. (like Jira, MS
- Developing new features and user interfaces from design concepts and business requirements
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience for the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Collaborating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Work experience on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of Working in Agile and Scrum is necessary
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Support app distribution, Penetration testing etc.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.