Receptionist / Admin
Posted on: 23-05-2022
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
Receptionist / Admin
• Handling and/or redirecting queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence • Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member in a timely manner • Greeting all visitors, ensuring they sign in and receive a visitors pass, as per security and company protocol • Managing and ordering office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture • Regular checking and replenishing office supplies • Performing ad-hoc administration duties, as required. • Maintaining a register of independent contractors and preferred suppliers (such as cleaners and maintenance companies) • Receiving and dispatching deliveries • Management, set up refreshments, clearing dishes and cleaning of meeting rooms, • Maintaining statistics and reporting, as required • Furnishing workstations with starter pack of stationary etc for new employees • General maintenance of office décor • Assist HR with recruitment activities when required.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Receptionist / Admin to join our team. Ideally you will be someone who provides quality customer service to all internal and external customers of Ziksu and communicates effectively, models integrity and respect in all interactions.
- • Relevant Qualifications
- • Basic IT knowledge
- Relevant experience welcomed
- Resourceful self-starter who works to meet timelines and priorities
- Shows initiative, take ownership of their work and sees tasks through to completion.
- Self-motivated with an ability and willingness to perform with minimal supervision and follow defined procedures accurately and consistently.
- Communicates effectively, models integrity and respect in all interactions
- Prioritises work efficiently and has high attention to detail
- Has strong organisational skills and is an exceptional multitasker
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Has a polite telephone manner and is well-presented at all times.
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.