Platform Account Executive
Posted on: 16-05-2022
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
Platform Account Executive
• Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives is a must. • Contribute to Ziksu’s growth and revenue by identifying, converting and closing business acquisition opportunities. • Develop and implement best practices to maximise pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration. • Generate business leads, targeting revenue through indirect and direct sales via media platforms and strategic partnerships. • Develop effective long-term relationships with clients and ensure on-going customer satisfaction. • Delivering key outcomes and revenue targets. • Understand how the Ziksu financial services platform fits into each customer’s unique business landscape. • Take a consultative approach with clients, to ensure the solution provided suits their unique business case, and establish long-term partnerships. • Driving and managing the entir
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Platform Account Executive to join our team. Ideally you will demonstrate proven sales experience, an exceptional ability to establish and develop profitable business relationships together with a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions across a variety of industries and settings.
We value proactive executives who are passionate about driving business growth, identifying and pursuing new opportunities and nurturing our existing, diverse client base.
The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- 4 or more years of experience in the banking and financial services industry (preferred).
- • 4 or more years of experience in the banking and financial services industry (preferred).
- • Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- • Experience selling B2B and B2C solutions.
- • Background of quota carrying solution sales.
- • Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
- • Outstanding communication skills, with an excellent command of the written and verbal English language.
- • Confidence to make strategic decisions and ability to think outside the box.
- • Excellent ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- • Self-management and motivation; this job requires initiative, autonomy and accountability.
- • Ability to market a new and innovative business solution across a variety of industries and settings.
- • You MUST be able to prove your success (in business growth $$) as a result of your business development strategies.
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.