Compliance & Risk
Posted on: 16-05-2022
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
Primary responsibility will be onboarding of Retail and Business customer and ensuring all AML/CTF requirements are completed for all Ziksu's financial products.
2 yrs +
This role will be part of the Risk and Compliance team and will report to Compliance Manager based in West Perth, WA.
You will be part of a team that will ensure our regulatory and statutory obligations are consistently met. Primary responsibility will be onboarding of Retail and Business customer and ensuring all AML/CTF requirements are completed for all Ziksu's financial products.
- • Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2 years with hands-on AML experience
- • Previous banking and financial services experience is mandatory. Experience in Payments domain and Cards management will be looked at favourably
- • manages day-to-day responsibility for Ziksu’s AML/CTF program and ensuring we comply with AML/CTF obligations
- • has previous experience in AML/CTF, KYC, CDD, OCDD & SMR
- • strong knowledge of regulatory and statutory requirements (AUSTRAC & ASIC)
- • knowledge of ML/TF risk management and reporting
- • can analyse Retail customers and Business structures with complex Trusts, Corporations and Pty Ltds
- • previous experience with client onboarding, reporting & transaction monitoring
- • knowledge of risk management and related frameworks
- • be a team player with good attention to detail, high degree of accuracy and excellent communication skills
- • experience working in multi-vendor and third party provider environment
- • is comfortable working in a fast-paced and nimble fintech environment
- Previous banking and financial services experience is mandatory. Experience in Payments domain and Cards management will be looked at favourably.
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.