Help Desk & IT Support
Junior IT Systems Administrator
Posted on: 28-03-2022
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
Junior IT Systems Administrator
• Asset management of printers, computer devices and software for optimal performance. • Ability to work with cloud based platforms, i.e. Microsoft Azure • Working knowledge of servers and networking with multiple sites and VPN's. • Excellent knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365, along with ongoing management of the users. • Working knowledge of 3CX phone systems preferred but not mandatory. • Ability to research new technologies, systems, hardware and software. • An understanding of and experience in support processes and methodologies, • Respond and address incoming ICT support calls/emails or incidents • Technical support and troubleshooting of user and system issues • SharePoint server maintenance and administration • manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure; • installing, configuring and troubleshooting Azure desktop (VDI) environments; • VDI SOE optimisation and maintenance and monitoring systems; • Backup and recovery
You will make significant contributions to the mobile banking and payments industry by offering IT support to a diverse and multi-disciplined team. You will be part of a very innovative, dedicated and high-performance team and need to match their level of excellence and thoroughness in delivering world-class financial applications.
- Relevant IT Qualifications.
- • Ensures effective interactions with clients regardless of their levels of IT skills and experience.
- • Resourceful self-starter and independent thinker.
- • Shows initiative, Take ownership of their work and sees tasks through to completion.
- • Self-motivated with an ability and willingness to perform with minimal supervision and follow defined procedures accurately and consistently.
- • Strong organisational skills including the ability to multitask
- • Works to meet timelines and priorities
- • Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with non-technical colleagues
- • Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- • Able to work autonomously, and collaboratively.
- • Strong analytical and time management skills
- • Outstanding problem analysis and fault diagnosis skills.
- • Someone who will take responsibility to meet deadlines
Please note you must have current Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
Upload your resume with a cover letter (1 page) letting us know a little about you and what you’ll bring to the role.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Bernadette Taefu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.