Channel Partnership Manager
Posted on: 09-12-2021
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
Channel Partnership Manager
Identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners to effectively sell and integrate Ziksu products Develop a strategic approach to partnership development; Planning and prioritising partnership activities; Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy; Build and nurture an extensive partner network; Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships; Provide detailed reports on the progress made against the partnership objectives; and To attend and where required, present at external customer meetings either individually or alongside other company colleagues with the aim of aiding partnership development.
5 yrs +
We are currently looking to hire a highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our team as Channel Partnership Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic relationships with organisations in accordance with Ziksu's objective, goals and strategies. This role requires expertise in relationship management (internally and externally), an ability to identify revenue generating opportunities via third-party partnerships, and experience in defining and driving a framework for successful delivery of partnership-based solutions to Ziksu's customers.
The ideal candidate will own partner engagement, training, and interactions. This person will facilitate partner engagement by effectively demonstrating the value Ziksu can provide to our mutual customers to help achieve the revenue goals of both Ziksu and our partners.
The candidate will also possess technical and business acumen that enables them to engage at all levels of an organisation with the ability to dive deep and build solutions tailored to specific opportunities.
- At least 5 years’ experience in strategic/channel partnerships or strategic business development;
- Ability to undertake the duties of the role in accordance with Ziksu’s Mission, Vision and Values;
- An appetite for business development and acquisition of new partners and funding opportunities, from researching to pitching, presenting and securing business;
- Demonstrable experience developing successful partnership/sponsorship agreements;
- Innovative approach to partnership development; creative, collaborative and sustainable outcomes;
- A proactive and action driven professional attitude and approach with the ability to generate ideas, think innovatively, challenge the status quo and problem solve;
- Collaborative working style, with exceptional interpersonal skills; and
- Experience in project managing complex/strategic initiatives from ideation through execution and expansion.
- Tertiary qualification in communications, public relations, marketing, business or related field would be
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.